Friday, January 27, 2006

Pre-Season Update...

a whole day before I officially kick off the 2006 season back here in the states, I figured I'd give a little synopsis of what's going on...

I seem to be riding fairly strong given the lack of confidence. With a late start to training for this season due to being so hammered from my campaign in France, I am actually doing okay... with about a month or so of training I have seen a huge improvement in sustainable power and built up some confidence at simi last weekened by hanging with the big boys over all the climbs... races are always different though, I'm not counting out the fact I could get wooped on this Sunday... I'm pretty stoked about the team though, everyone's riding pretty strong and we all get along well... right now the plan is to hit Valley of the Sun in February then McLane Pacific and Central Valley Classic in March... this will be my first year putting more emphasis on the NRC races... so yea, that's that... more later...

No comments: