Saturday, September 02, 2006

I'm draggin...

Did my first 5 hr endurance ride in a few weeks today... I'm feeling it, there was nothing but burn in the legs for the last hour... of course it didn't help that I did all my climbing in the first half and had a nice headwind the whole way home... gonna do it all over again tomorrow... I've been working massive hours the last two weeks, trying to get all caught up on all the money I didn't make while I was racing my bike... I need to get good so I can make more money racing the bike, then to be good enough and make the kind of money to train full time (enough money to live in a cardboard box and eat beans and rice and ride my bike all the time), I need to work less and train more... how do I do this? I can't figure out how some of these guys can do this and then still afford to go to all the big races... we just need amateur teams with better sponsorship willing to take on more than just old masters riders or soon to be masters riders...

No comments: