Monday, May 11, 2009

Nature Valley GP...

I'm in! Gonna be fun!

As for Collegiate Nationals... I'm gonna be honest and say I was dissapointed... I was riding strong, in fact it was the only time in my whole life I have ever felt stronger than roughly 90% of the field... I didn't expect that seeing as I have been struggling the last few weeks... Pulled a hat trick and still didn't come out with a result... 20th in the road race and first in my group, but didn't go with the break since Todd was up there. Had I been up there, I dream of what may have happened... Climbing the best I ever have and sprinting the best I ever have and never getting out of my comfort zone staying with the lead groups on the climbs... ah man... oh well, I hope I can have another few days like that during some big races over the summer... Nature Valley? Elite Nationals? Hope so...

No comments: