Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not lov'n life right now...

Got sick on Sunday and struggling to kick it... Did a little more riding this weekend and wouldn't you know it, got sick. Weather here is depressing, was supposed to go to the athletic training room this morning, have 3 mid-terms this week (which I can barely study for because my head hurts so much that my eyes hurt)... and... I'm sick and losing about 3lb's a day... To top it off, one of those mid-terms is anatomy and physiology lab and one of the hardest tests all semester and kind of an important class given my major... and it's tomorrow...

"it only gets worse..." Time to eat my own words...

Did talk to an Air Force recruiter about becoming a pilot though... gonna be a tough road if I decide to go that route... Basically have 2 opportunities at being approved by the board to be a pilot before I would be too old... Suggestions are to get a pilots license and upgrade to a dual engine license if possible... and maintain a GPA of 3.5 or higher... a pilots license would be a pretty expensive investment if I don't get in though...

No comments: