Friday, July 29, 2011

Time for another update

I'm struggling keeping the blog up to date... I don't really have much time at the moment and probably won't till after I finish up school next summer. I'm in the midst of an internship at Carmichael training systems (www.trainright.com). This week I got back from a week and a half long training camp for the Leadville 100. I was pretty busy working the camp all day every day, but still got in some good riding at altitude and in some pretty cool scenery. I got to hang out with some pretty accomplished individuals in the business world at these camps. I always enjoy getting some insight into other peoples stories and their successes and failures. After spending that much time up there and seeing much of the Leadville 100 course, I kind of got the itch to race Leadville. I'm tempted to squeeze in this year and suffer through it, but I've got a few logistical issues to work out first... like finding a mountain bike... We'll see what happens...

No comments: