Tuesday, September 05, 2006

This may seem a little anal...

I was adding up all my Calories today and I had more Calories in my morning bowl of cereal than from any full on meal the rest of the day... who eats a 1/2 cup of cereal with a 1/2 cup of milk? there's more food in a can of cat food than that... so yea, I added it up with 2% milk and a bannana chopped up on top of it and it was around 1000 Calories... that will not suffice considering one of my stages of the 508 has a 3800 ft climb... I gotta keep my weight as low as possible and keep up my power to weight... It's back to the oatmeal diet...

This is the profile for my first stage of the race... I've driven Townes pass several times, but never ridden it... I don't think it gets more than 13-14% and probably only in some of the corners...

No comments: