Friday, September 22, 2006

This will hurt cyclists everywhere...

For all of you who like to start your ride with a stop by starbucks, bring a little more change with you. Prices are going up as of Oct. 3rd... I don't drink alot of starbucks anyways, it's already too expensive for my budget and it's not that great... The plain coffee is good, but any prepared drink can be good or bad depending on who makes it... half the time it's mediocre and about the other half of the time it isn't real good at all... For instance, I always order a misto (coffee with steamed milk) and they can rarely get that right... you order steamed milk for the froth, and about 2/3rds of the time it's just milk and no froth... why would I pay a little more to have someone pour milk into my coffee when I can go to their little counter and pour milk in myself? so yea, it probably won't effect me at all, I don't go there enough... I know some guys who drop at least $200.00 a month there, it's crazy... ah man, I just heard they're also raising the price on their beans by about .50 cents per pound... now that is kind of the pits, I do buy their beans... I might have to start looking for some new coffee, I'll relay any good coffee I find...
Will this price hike effect you?
Yea, it's gonna break me.
No, I don't drink enough of the bucks.
I don't care, I just go to flirt with the hot chicks hanging out there.
Argh!
Free polls from Pollhost.com

No comments: