Tuesday, September 26, 2006

what a day to have to go to work...

I rode the new TT bike for the 2nd time today and now that I seem to have everything pretty well dialed in, I'm really digging it... I got up late this morning and was really dragging to get out the door... Once I got out and rode for a bit, I was feeling like just riding all day... the weather was great, no wind, not to hot or to cold... no sooner did I start really enjoying the ride I had to turn around to go to work... bummer, the life of a working schlep... I'm debating wether or not to do that endless summer crit or Piru on Sunday... I don't know if I want to drive all the way down to San Diego, that's a long drive for me especially after just driving to Vegas and back... right now I really want to try the new TT bike out, that will probably be what I decide to do...

No comments: